How to start psoriasis!
Skin manifestations – the result of pathology and common disorders of the internal organs and systems, namely the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys, cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems.
Despite the existence of various forms of psoriasis, early onset and pathogenesis of the disease have in common:
- Altered cellular homeostasis.
- Dermis – vascular layer of the epidermis – even in apparently healthy areas of the skin is in the stage of inflammation. Some doctors consider the inflammatory response of the dermis trigger the acute or initial stages of psoriasis.
- Immune disorders.
- Enhanced lipid peroxidation of cell membranes, and this process is the supplier of huge amount of reactive oxygen species. The effect of its toxic and antioxidant system can not cope with high levels of free radicals. It is therefore often reduced immunity and resistance to infections, stress provides the initial manifestation of psoriasis, symptoms of which debuted with skin lesions. The initial stage of psoriasis in children the vast majority of cases are due to infectious diseases and the insufficient work of the antioxidant system in these conditions.
- Insufficient and defective functioning of the digestive tract, especially the liver and pancreas, causes an imbalance of HDL and low density in favor of the latter, the increase in the number of total cholesterol and triglycerides.
Obesity, atherosclerosis, diabetes can cause the initial manifestations of psoriasis type 2 in individuals older than 40 years. Due to lower circulating polyunsaturated fatty acids such patients, there is a destabilization of the DNA of the epidermis and triggered excessive cell division.
The factors that trigger psoriasis
So from what starts psoriasis?
What predisposing factors lead to the appearance of the rash?
The main instigators of the disease:
Trauma to the skin, even a slight friction, maceration, scrapes, punctures, burns, etc cause the appearance of the first symptoms of initial stage of psoriasis.
How does psoriasis at the initial stage
- Pregnancy, childbirth.
- Error in the diet.
- Diabetes mellitus and hypothyroidism.
- A serious infectious disease.
- Hypothermia or overheating.
- Allergens and factors of production.
The clinical picture of the initial stage of psoriasis forms the complex changes in the epidermis and the dermis: the cumulus of neutrophils in the skin leads to inflammation, increased permeability of blood vessels of the dermis is accompanied by edema and exudation, and degranulation of cutaneous basophils, releasing large amounts of histamine provides intense itching.
Supports dermal manifestations of uncoordinated work of the internal organs and systems. The skin is a defect of the Horny layer in the form of rashes and plaques, the appearance of which depends on the shape and type of disease, age and individual characteristics.
First symptoms of psoriasis different common characteristics:
- Localization of plaques in the outer part of the knees on the outside of the elbows, behind the ears, on the head, lower back, buttocks.
- Itching: minimal he in vulgar form, the maximum , psoriasis of the scalp.
- Exacerbation in the presence of precipitating factors.
Patients interested whether psoriasis itchy at the initial stage? The answer to this question is positive. Important. All the stages of psoriasis accompanied by itching of varying intensity.
Forms of psoriasis and the initial symptoms Often the first manifestations are considered normal rash.
These lesions have a small diameter of from 0.5 to 2 cm, localization typical of this disease, in the abdomen and in other places the rash appears rarely.
On the surface round the lesions observed peeling, color flake white or silver. Such sites or the so-called papules have a clear boundary, the skin around them is not changed.
Summer uniform is also one of the most frequent forms first manifestations of psoriasis. On the scalp, skin, decollete, upper back rash of small size, with pale pink base.
psoriasis is formed at the confluence of the rash is common. The symptoms are characterized by the formation of large, with a diameter of 20-25 cm lesions, the basis of their bright red. Important. The initial stage of psoriasis on the stomach is manifested by the presence of plaques of large diameter. Plaques can be localized on the back in the bottom, thighs, buttocks. But the initial manifestations of the disease in this form is rare.
of psoriasis Debut in this form rare and most of the exudative type is the result of a wrong approach to treatment or self-treatment. The lesions have different diameter – from 2 to 10 cm and more.
Characteristic symptoms of secondary infection – the peel turns yellow, fever, signs of intoxication are increasing.
– pustular, arthropathic, erythroderma – are rarely the cause of symptoms initial stage. As a rule, on the background of decrease immunity, diseases of internal organs can affect the entire skin, joints.
The initial form of psoriasis in the form of erythroderma, arthropathy is characteristic of type 1, associated with the HLA system has the debut becomes the cause of disability.
In the blood of patients with severe forms find a large number of circulating immune complexes "antigen-antibody" (CEC), which greatly affect the joints.
In addition, the CEC leads to endogenous intoxication.
How to recognize the onset of psoriasis in children
Among skin diseases in children of early age is the most often recorded of atopic
dermatitis which differencesbut psoriasis.
In the presence of this disease in both parents, the child inherits his in 70-80% of cases the illness of one of the parents is 40%.
How does the beginning stage of psoriasis in a child?
This issue is of interest to all parents, whose children have different skin rashes.
In order to distinguish this disease, doctors perform a series of tests:
- If you hold a radi stains, the peeling will be enhanced.
- If you completely remove all the flakes from the hearth, begins to Shine through the thin delicate membrane.
- In the case of intentional removal of the film are droplets of blood.
A typical localization of lesions for children are sometimes not typical.
The younger the child, the tipichnye eruptions are: lesions appear on the buttocks, back, stomach and not just on the head, elbows and knees.
The age of the onset is different. In case of Allergy, pathology of the gastrointestinal tract, chronic and acute infectious diseases the psoriasis in children year. The number of outbreaks also depends on comorbidities of the child. This may be an isolated rash on the back of the head or generativus rash.
So how to recognize psoriasis at the initial stage, the child is not easy, pediatric dermatologists spend Urna probat, immunogram and detailed study of the organs and systems.
Methods of treatment the initial stage
Dermatologists are guided by defined methods, if the patient began psoriasis:
the initial stage of
the treatment is carried out Detoxicación remedies, ointments with keratoplastic action does not contain hormones, retinoids, sedative and psychotropic drugs, antihistamines; relapses and exacerbation – treatment is complemented by local and systemic corticosteroids, monoclonal antibodies, cytostatics and immunosuppressants.
Principles of treatment the initial stage can be reduced to the administration of drugs General and local application of hormonal and non-hormonal in nature.
Detoxification treatment is mandatory in adults and in children. Parenteral use of magnesium sulfate, salt solutions , glucose. Inside use calcium gluconate, chelators, activated charcoal, white coal, Lignin. Non-hormonal anti-inflammatory drugs prescribed during the initial manifestations of erythroderma, exudative and arthropathy.
Treatment medicines performed if the patient has debuted severe psoriasis.
Local treatment involves the use of salicylic ointment, ichthyol ointment, preparations based on naphthalan oil, tar. For relief of itching doctors prescribe antihistamine medicines. To sedative and psychotropic medications include herbal soothing fees, antidepressants.
Definitely sanifying chronic foci of infection, is correction of the liver, pancreas
For regular use of cosmetics is necessary to consult a dermatologist.
Many shampoos, lotions for everyday use can cause worsening of the disease.
As the skin of patients is characterized by dryness, it needs careful care moisturizing.
It is recommended to use
- malagmata subiciam
- medical cosmetics
- Shampoos should be chosen with a minimum shelf life without fragrance, artificial dyes and sulfates.
Have high effectiveness of the cream with vitamin D, tar, retinoids. Children can use mare Dereza ordinary oil. Washing hands should implement special therapeutic means without content of soap
Physiotherapy, ozone therapy and hirudotherapy
Physiotherapy in the treatment of early stage have a special place.
The right combination of physiotherapeutic methods of local treatment can achieve long-term remission and "content" of the disease in a mild form.
Traditionally used the following procedure:
- Ultraviolet radiation in the form of PUVA therapy, quartz treatment,
- local and General irradiation, long-and medium waves.
- Darsonvalization– treatment with currents supersonic frequency. Local ultrasound therapy.
- Ozokerite and paraffin.
- Red and infrared radiation.
- inductothermy region of the adrenal glands.
- Intravenous laser irradiation of blood.
- nitri, starch, dairy, salt, peat, hydrogen sulfide, radon baths.
In recent years a significant amount of research devoted to ozone therapy
. A new method and implemented in practice in the last few years. It is noted pronounced effect is in the initial stages of psoriasis.
Ozone in the treatment has the following effect on psoriatic lesions:
- Improves microcirculation. emendat the rheological properties of blood.
- Stimulates the antioxidant system.
Application girudoterapii important when psoriatic lesions of the joints. In the area of joints 5-7 apply leeches, which have been long starved.
The essence of the method lies in the fact that leeches secrete substances that resolving inflammatory lesions and blood thinners. Perform 10-15 procedures, after which patients report pain relief and improved joint mobility.
Popular recipes in the beginning stages of psoriasis
The traditional recipes of the traditionally used methods based on the use of betula tar, oak bark, burdock.
Birch tar should be consumed in liquid form. It put on a plaque with a thin layer once a day. Allow it to dry.
Further it is removed with a lotion from the medical cosmetics or baby cream.