The skin in the season of exacerbation is covered with scales, small rash. All this is accompanied by pain, severe burning, itching, lesions of the joints, muscle tissue and lymph nodes.
Important! The disease can cause the alcohol, stress, improper diet and taking certain medications. Except for the relief of itching and rashes is needed is a comprehensive therapy that includes treatment of concomitant diseases, preservation preventive diet, cleansing the body.
A rational scheme for the treatment of psoriasis:
- Local treatment of the damaged dermis. For these purposes, the solutions, creams or ointments, which are used to treat affected parts.
- The lack of effectiveness, treatment with ultraviolet rays of B type. The number of treatments is dependent on the extent, the nature of the disease.
- The systemic therapy. Intravenous infusion of medications and injections, lengthen the period of remission. In difficult situations, perhaps the use of special preparations.
Psoriasis – a systemic disease, so the best addition to the main treatment will be proper nutrition, avoiding harmful habits, reduction of stressful situations. This will restore the immune system, strengthen protective functions of an organism that reduce the expression of symptoms of the disease.
Treatment at home: the principles
No doctor will be able to answer the question, is it possible to cure psoriasis forever, but there is a method that allows to maximize the duration of remission. To alleviate the symptoms of the disease allow ointments, creams, gels, solutions (OTC and prescription), medicines, detergents, baths, decoctions of herbs.
Fast cure for psoriasis, will only respect the basic rules:
- regularity of care;
- saving annotations to medicines, the recommendations of the dermatologist and the schedule of taking drugs;
- when not pronounced symptoms it is better to use over-the-counter medications for local effects, drugs plant based;
- treatment should be selected taking into account characteristics of the organism, the disease;
- before apply on the problematic area ointment or cream, the skin must be carefully cleaned of scales and crusts (removing them, the patient enhances the effect of drugs);
- apply only one tool of local action, or drugs to prevent allergic reactions, in addition, it enables to determine its effectiveness;
- between courses of therapy take breaks and some time to change the ointment or medication to eliminate addictive;
- to find out, resulting in rashes on the body, because sometimes psoriasis can be cured by excluding one irritant.
Self-treatment of psoriasis involves the use of dermatological drugs, which has excellent anti-inflammatory characteristics. How to beat psoriasis with this mixture: violet leaves-3 colored and celandine, 10 g., a glass of water. Put on a slow fire, simmer for 20 min. Take 50 ml of 1 times/day before meal.
Many patients cured of psoriasis by using home ointments. Most effective recipes:
- Birch tar – 60 gr. vaseline – 40 gr. tincture Sophora 0,5 bladder. Mix well, leave for 12 days in a dark place. The tool will remove the psoriatic plaques, if they daily to treat sore spots.
Self-treatment does not mean that systematic consultation is no longer needed. It is only after examination can accurately determine how to get rid of psoriasis forever, if that's even possible.
Important! New prescription drugs in dermatology, can significantly alleviate symptoms of the disease, increase the duration of remission. But to assign them can only be attending physician taking into account individual patient characteristics.
Physical therapy and alternative methods
To eliminate the psoriasis are widely used in various physiotherapy treatments. How to remove the psoriatic plaques, without drugs:
- PUVA therapy or phototherapy – exposure of the problem areas with the help of ultraviolet light. 2 hours before the procedure the patient must take medication that increases skin sensitivity to sunlight. Psoriasis is defeated 80%.
- Plasmapheresis. Using the procedure of blood derived toxic substances, fungi and pathogens, which reduces the load on the kidneys, liver, the body's defense systems and kitchenware.
- Cryotherapy – the impact on the affected areas a special gaseous mixture at a low temperature.
- Intravenous cleaning laser pulses, which removed the plasma. The main advantage of this methodology is the lack of negative effects.
- Hemosorption. The blood is cleaned using a sorbent, which helps to eliminate toxins.
Treatment with fish is one of the best and safest methods of getting rid of psoriasis. Popular cleansing with the help of little Garra rufa fish. Creatures eating the old cells, remove the psoriatic lesions without pain in a natural way. The massage improves the blood circulation.
Psoriasis is treated whether or not – depends on the severity of the disease, individual peculiarities of the organism. Any methods of prevention and treatment should be agreed with your doctor.
How to prevent regression
Prevention in all cases adds value to any therapy. The main task of the doctor is not to allow a repetition of psoriatic lesions on the skin.
To prevent the development of disease after remission will result in:
- control of metabolic processes in cells during psoriasis;
- immune suppression with non-steroidal drugs (allocated to all patients who had been treated for psoriasis);
- replacement of blood helps with acute course of disease, prevents the re-emergence of the rash.
Important! Positive effect on the skin and provide natural mineral water sources and the Dead sea, rich in various vitamins and minerals in their natural form. Swimming in these lakes will restore the affected areas of the dermis.
Traditional and folk medicine, unfortunately, cannot exactly answer whether psoriasis is curable. The disease is autoimmune in nature, which greatly complicates the fight against it. There are many prescription drugs as well as a means of local action, helping to alleviate the symptoms of the disease. But before you use one, you must consult with your doctor.